Saturday, May 10, 2008

My first blog..Tag, you're it!

Rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the questions about yourself
3. Tag you're it...send to 5 bloggers.


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?... We were at our first duty station with the military. I was living in Hawaii, for the first time. We lived in a cute little duplex, right across the street from a park. It was the perfect location. I had Hunter who was 3, and Grant was 1. I was beginning my lifetime adventure of motherhood.

2. Five things on your to do list today. Spencer still not out of the woods...so, carpet clean our couch that he threw up on. Soccer games. Pack, Pack, Pack. Clean house. Most important...finish this blog.

3. Snacks you enjoy...cashews, Hostess chocolate donuts, Ding Dongs, Mounds, mini refrigerated Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and Chili Cheese Frito's,

4. What would you do if you were suddenly a billionaire? I would, of course, buy land, build my dream house with a pool, basketball court, soccer goal, in ground tramp, orchard, and garden. I would totally Pottery Barn my kids' rooms. I would get my Honda van back..with eight seats. My Acura RSX, just for fun. Will his 350z, and a Toyota Tundra. We have our have to cars and then our cars we would drive if we didn't have kids :) I would love a Hummer, but just can't justify the waste of gas. I would buy houses for all family members, give each $500,000 and set up trust funds for nieces and nephews. Then I'd travel to Paris, Israel, and do a cruise around South America. Then comes philanthropy. Will has always wanted to start a rehabilitation scenario for homeless people...shelter, counseling, job training. I'd would probably try to graduate from Stanford.

5. Three bad habits...I interrupt people, bite my nails, and clean house as I'm walking out the door.

6. Five places I've lived...New York; California; Omaha, NE; Hawaii; San Angelo, TX; and Las Vegas, NV

7. Five jobs I've had...receptionist for several companies, file clerk for a lawyer, records dept. for Underwriters Laboratory, accounts receivable for Hewlett Packard, and cashier at Marshall's.

8. Five things people don't know about me...I pour out liquor bottles in hotels to save the world from drinking, I would have loved to compete in ballroom dance, I have absolutely worthless information stored in my brain regarding celebrities, I was born a red head, I wanted to be a doctor.

9. Tag you're it.


1 comment:

Chris and Elaine said...

Love the blog! I'm so glad you created one before you move away. We will miss you much. So, you like Chili Cheese Fritos too. My family loves them. I have with the blog!