Sunday, August 17, 2008

Have you ever tried to do a family picture?



This is why we don't have a family picture since Lauren was born...Every time Jamie went to snap the picture, Spencer (the one in the middle) would stick his tongue out. So this is about shot 345...just kidding. But as you can tell, the kids found it hysterical and mom and dad were asking themselves,"Did we really chose to put ourselves through this again." Its like childbirth, you forget how painful it is. Okay, my husband doesn't, that is why he is always so reluntant when I bring it up. But, he actually suggested it. So, as most women, I jumped right on it before he could changed his mind. Anyway, needed a picture for the blog. Enjoy, because I'll have grandkids before the next one happens...





1 comment:

Cassondra said...

You are hilarious! I haven't seen you in a while and I miss you so I was thrilled to see a new post on your blog! Entertaining picture! Hope you're well!
Cassondra